e-trucktax.com Filing Made Easy !!
Your Cart Details
- Should I register to e-trucktax.com to file your return?Yes.You need to register with our application to file your 2290 return.
- How much time it takes to complete filing of return?It will only take a few minutes for you to file your return using e-trucktax.com
- What if I forget my password?Click on 'Forgot Password', to receive an email with the password.
- What is a taxable vehicle?Any Highway motor vehicle that has gross weight of 55,000 pounds or more is called a taxable vehicle. Examples of taxable vehicles include trucks, tractors and buses used for purpose of carrying loads in public highways.
- What is taxable gross weight of vehicle?Taxable gross weight is total unloaded weight of vehicle. Unloaded weight refers to the weight of an empty truck, tractor or bus that is, fully equipped for service.
- What you mean by VIN?Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) is a 17 characters made up of numbers and letters. It is obtained at the time of vehicle registration.
- What is EIN?EIN is a 9 digit number, also known as Federal Tax Identification Number. It is used to identify a business entity.
- Who can be a Third-Party Designee?A Third Party Designee can be any person who has been given authority to discuss your tax payment details with IRS.
- What is Mileage Use Limit?Mileage Use Limit is the total mileage for which a vehicle is used during the period.
- What are Logging Vehicles?Logging Vehicles are registered highway motor vehicles that are used exclusively for transportation of harvested forest products.
- What are Agricultural Vehicles?Agricultural Vehicles are registered highway motor vehicles that are primarily used for farming purposes. This includes transporting any farm commodities to or from a farm or using the vehicles directly for agricultural production.
- What are Suspended Vehicles?Vehicles that are used for less than 5,000 miles or less (7,500 miles or less in case of agricultural vehicles)
- What are Payment Methods?There are two payment methods: Electronic Fund withdrawal: This method is applicable only when filing form 2290. You will be requested to provide your routing transit number and account number along with the total tax to be paid. IRS will directly debit your bank account for tax dues EFTPS: This method is a service initiative from the U.S. Department of Treasury for paying all federal taxes.Taxpayers must have a valid account with EFTPS to use this service.